HİDROTİM MÜHENDİSLİK MAKİNE VE SAVUNMA SANAYİ AŞ
ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As HİDROTİM MÜHENDİSLİK MAKİNE VE SAVUNMA SANAYİ AŞ. (“HIDROTIM” or the “Company”), we pay the utmost attention to the protection and safety of your personal data and we are conscious of and sensitive towards the importance of personal data and the responsibility of storing/using such data. Pursuant to Article 10 entitled “Obligation of Data Controller to Inform” of the Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD” or the “Law”) published in the Official Gazette no. 29677 dated 7 April 2016 and pursuant to the Communique on Procedures and Principles of the Obligation to Inform published in the Official Gazette no. 30356 dated 10 March 2018 in order to protect the basic rights and freedoms of individuals, particularly the right to privacy, and to determine the obligations of any natural or legal entity that process personal data; by means of this Disclosure Letter, we aim to provide you with information about your personal data that are processed by HIDROTIM
I- Data Controller Identity
Pursuant to legal provisions and relevant regulations, HIDROTIM holds the title of “Data Controller”. Please contact us by using the contact information provided below.
Factory Address : Ostim OSB Mah. 1212. Cad. No:5 Yenimahalle / ANKARA- TURKIYE
Phone : 0 (312) 472 80 51
Fax : 0 (312) 473 55 13
Web Address : https://www.hidrotimdefence.com/
E-Mail Adresi : firstname.lastname@example.org
II- Processed Personal Data
The following personal data is processed within the framework of your business relationship with HIDROTIM;
- Your Credentials: Full name, date of birth, age, photograph, ID and ID number, signature, gender;
- Your Contact Information: Workplace address, home address, e-mail address, phone, mobile phone, place of residence;
- Your Financial Data: Bank account number, IBAN number, bank account data, salary information, payment receipts, bank receipts;
- Your Professional Experience Data: University exam results, university enrollment certificate, a copy of the diploma, professional training certificates, transcript information, appointment, place of employment, start date of employment,
(v)Your Audio and Visual Data: Photos
(vi)Your Data Concerning Physical Security: Entrance-exit records to and from factory
(vii)Your Medical Data: Health status and diseases, blood type, previous diseases, diseases running in the family, physical characteristics (height-weight), physician’s comments concerning job suitability, diagnosis and decree, recommendations, medical reports,
(viii)Your Criminal Conviction and Security Precaution-related Data: Court records, rental contracts;
(ix)Other Data: Your affiliated company, driver’s license, vehicle registration plate, vehicle license, SRC and K certification, vehicle and accessory information, land registration copy, letter of attorney, SSI statement, SSI breakdown documentation, marriage certificate, related chamber registration documentation, rental contract, tax number, custodian certificate, inheritance certificate, name of the person visited, the affiliated company of the person visited.
III-Purposes of Processing
Your personal data acquired based on your business relationship with HIDROTIM may be processed for the following purposes.
- Making visitor, subcontractor employee and vehicle entrance-exit record entries as required by HIDROTIM, visitor-vehicle entrance and exit procedure;
- Obtaining Local Company/supplier information,
- Performing the agreement procedures,
- Performing the factory entry procedures,
- Repeating the yearly OHS trainings,
- Collecting the OHS Meeting Attendance Sheets,
- Preparing the preliminary information report for cases of accidental injury of an employee,
- Creating subcontractor lists,
- Creating new network users,
- Keeping track of debit,
- Obtaining the information required within the scope of the Law no 5651,
- Procuring consultancy services,
- Obtaining transfer licenses,
- Organizing meetings,
- Current account identifications,
- Seller and Customer current identification,
- New supplier identification,
- Checking the transporter information,
- Naming the license data,
- Performance of storage and archive works,
- Performance of training works,
- Receipt of application forms,
IV- Transfer of the Processed Personal Data
Within the framework of the persona data processing terms and objectives specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and for the purposes of the objectives set out in this Disclosure Letter on the Processing of Personal Data, your personal data may be transferred within the Company and Company officials, our shareholders, our business partners, our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private entities.
V-Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Justification
When you contact our Company and/or establish a legal relationship and during the continuity of such a relationship, the Company collects data from you and from third parties including associates, affiliates, solution partners with whom we cooperate or have contractual relations and from legal authorities through the internet, mobile applications, social media and other public media or through training sessions, events and similar organizations, in order to fulfil the objectives and provide the services set out above.
Your personal data may be processed and transferred for the purposes set out in this Disclosure Letter on the Processing of Personal Data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to sub-article 1 of Article 5 of the Law or of the statements that: “It is clearly stated as such in the Laws” in paragraph a, “The personal data belonging to the contracting parties must be processed, provided that such data is directly related to the execution or performance of a contract” in paragraph c, “It is mandatory in order for the data controller to fulfil its legal obligation” in paragraph ç, “Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right” in paragraph e, “Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the basic rights and freedoms of the related individual are not harmed” in paragraph f of sub-article 2 and on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to sub- article 1 of Article 6 or for the personal data processing terms and objectives set out in sub- article 3.
VI- Your Rights Under the LPPD
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you shall be entitled to the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- To find out whether your personal data has been processed,
- To request the relevant information if your personal data has been processed,
- To find out the reason for processing your personal data and whether your personal data is used appropriately,
- To learn about the third parties in and outside of the country to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To demand the correction of errors in the case of any missing or incorrectly processed personal data,
- To request for the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request that the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred are notified of the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To contest the results of automatic processing in cases in which you believe that the analysing of your processed data by means of exclusively automatic systems has produced unfavourable results,
- To seek relief if you suffer any damage as a result of the unlawful processing of your personal
VII- Contact Us About Your Rights and Requests:
Please communicate by means of a petition or through the notary public any request you may have within the scope of the rights set out above, to our factory at ” Ostim OSB Mah. 1212. Cad. No:5 Yenimahalle / ANKARA- TURKIYE” by using your electronic mail address that was previously notified to our Company and that is registered in our systems.
Personal applications to be made within this scope shall be accepted following an ID verification and your requests shall be concluded within the shortest time possible or no later than 30 days, according to the nature of your request. In the case of a written response to an application, no fee shall be charged for up to 10 pages of writing and a processing fee as set out in Article 7 of the Communique on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller may be charged for each page over 10 pages. In the event of the provision of the application response in a recorded medium such as a CD or a flash drive, a fee may be charged at the amount of the recording medium cost.
HIDROTIM may change the provisions set out in and publish this Disclosure Letter on the Processing of Personal Data at any time. The provisions that have been amended by HIDROTIM shall come into force on the date of their publication.
HİDROTİM MÜHENDİSLİK MAKİNE VE SAVUNMA SANAYİ AŞ.